HomeMi CasaTutorialsInteriors etcMurals and ArtworkPainted Furniture

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

RETURN TO THE "NEW ORLEANS" STYLE HOUSE UNDER CONSTRUCTION

     This post is about the New Orleans style house where I painted the faux bricks and lots of cabinets.  It's about ready to "close" and I had to go by today to look at a few final touch-ups that I have to do in the next few days.
     I can hardly wait to show you the dining room chandelier that the homeowner found in New Orleans...she LOVES New Orleans.  It is a CROWN!!  It is soooo cool, especially for this style house. And her cabinet knobs are beautiful fleurs de lis and I will show that to you, too.
     In a few days, I'll be sharing all of this with you.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, a crown, so appropriate for the NOLA style. I am looking forward to seeing that.
    xoGinger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm telling you, it's REALLY neat!! I did a double-take, when I saw it. Sooo appropriate!!

      Delete
  2. Wow, a crown, so appropriate for the NOLA style. I am looking forward to seeing that.
    xoGinger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait till you share the photos, but it will have to be when I come back from my holidays, I'll sure miss all my blog visits..

    ReplyDelete