HomeMi CasaTutorialsInteriors etcMurals and ArtworkPainted Furniture

Monday, July 29, 2013

FINALLY, NEW HEAVY DUTY SAWHORSES

Several months ago, I found those black plastic sawhorses at Lowe's and used them a few times, only.  They were so flimsy and lightweight and kept wanting to fold while I was working.  Because I was cutting wood with my jig saw, it was very dangerous to be working on them.  And, I had gotten paint on them, so it was too late to return them.


A few days ago, I was walking through Lowe's and saw these very heavy duty, heavy metal sawhorses.  They were sooo heavy to lift, that I asked the Lowe's guy if I could open them, just to see if I was going to be able to lift and work with them.  It takes a little strength but, I was able and open them.  I' m really happy to find these and  it would have been great to have them when I was working on those orange pantry french doors.
Anyway, just wanted to share these with you, in case you are looking for heavy duty sawhorses.

No comments:

Post a Comment