HomeMi CasaTutorialsInteriors etcMurals and ArtworkPainted Furniture

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

CROWN CHANDELIER IN NEW ORLEANS STYLE HOME & FLEUR DE LIS KITCHEN CABINET KNOBS

This is the CROWN chandelier that I was telling you about.  Isn't it the coolest thing, EVER!!  So appropriate for the New Orleans style house where I've been working.  The owner (to be) found it in New Orleans.


The base/canopy at the ceiling was so bare looking and I suggested a ceiling medallion so the builder asked me to paint three for the downstairs.  I'll share the others with you, later.


And, here are the fleur de lis kitchen cabinet knobs.  In case you didn't read the previous posts, I painted these cabinets with this special aged/distressed technique.
It's almost closing time for the new homeowner and the builder has me doing some rushed final touches because a crew will come tomorrow night to photograph the home.
It is really unique and beautiful.  I've worked in many styles of homes and this is the first time I've worked in one that the whole house is a total theme (New Orleans) and it's just neat and fun as can be!!

4 comments:

  1. Love both the chandelier and the knobs! Just what I am into. Can't wait to look at more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't that a neat chandelier. I think it could go in a little girl's room, too.

      Delete
  2. I just happened upon your site and must tell you how much I love what I've seen ~ the painted cabinets and the pulls! Thanks for sharing your creations!

    ReplyDelete