HomeMi CasaTutorialsInteriors etcMurals and ArtworkPainted Furniture

Friday, July 26, 2013

LITTLE VENT-A-HOOD, JUST RIGHT FOR A PLAYHOUSE

Look at this cute little vent-a-hood.  It looks like it belongs in a playhouse.  It is 35 1/2" x 25" wide.


I asked a carpenter to build it for me, so I could make videos of me painting it, exactly the way I paint my faux "antique copper" finsh.  The video will be for sale and I will give exact instructions and exact paint colors that I use.  I will make the video as soon as I can fit it in.  
So many people have asked me for my formula and I never wanted to share it.  But, now I will.
In the meantime, if you would like for that carpenter to build one for you, just message me and I'll give you his information.  You could put it in a playhouse or you could hang it on a wall in a kid's room or playroom, just above a little play stove.
I just think it's soooo cute!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Lynda...you are right .... this is adorable.
    Looking forward to seeing your painting video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh a video how exciting for you, I hope you sell a ton of them.. That hood is really cute..

    ReplyDelete