HomeMi CasaTutorialsInteriors etcMurals and ArtworkPainted Furniture

Friday, January 4, 2013

MY NEW BLOG DESIGN BY KAREN VALENTINE OF VALENTINE DESIGN

Did you notice my new blog design??? I am so thrilled with my new look and a big THANKS goes out to Karen Valentine of Valentine Design for putting it together for me.  She was so great to work with and gave me exactly, (actually more), what I was asking for.  She used my artwork for all of the icons and border.  I'm sooo happy!  Now, I have a real blog!!  Thank you, Karen!!!

MY NEW BLOG DESIGN BY KAREN VALENTINE OF VALENTINE DESIGN

4 comments:

  1. Terrific, Lynda, and I love your artwork across the top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! and, thank you for recommending Karen to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your works are impressive! I've always been a frustrated painter, but I guess I wasn't gifted with that talent. And seeing your art all throughout your page is really great and I know you're happy with it. It's also great that you found someone to create the design of your blog that's suited to your personality and did more than what you expected.
    Sage Aumick

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you and I think Karen did a great job. I kept telling her I wanted it to be me and my artwork and that's exactly what she did. Even if YOU start with something small or a garden shed or a wall on your patio, I think you could paint. It doesn't have to be perfect. That's what makes it special to me. I'm self taught and after all these years, I'm kind of not feeling so much like an imposter and feel better about being called an artist. I guess I am, now. If you get some plywood or a board and paint something on it, that would be neat, too. If you need encouragement or a little help, I'm here!!

    ReplyDelete