HomeMi CasaTutorialsInteriors etcMurals and ArtworkPainted Furniture

Sunday, November 4, 2012

PAINTING FOR KACI & HER MOMMY


Last week, I was painting for Kaci and her mommy.  I painted the walls in their living room and kitchen.  Also, I painted two ceilings.



This is little Kaci.
One of the days, while I was painting, she and her mommy were watching the game and guess which team they favored!



This master bedroom is decorated beautifully.  My client wanted to paint the ceiling this medium green.  A color she had around the room and it looked really, really nice.  The bedroom is very open to her landscape and a greenbelt, so the green tied in nicely.



And, she wanted to do something special to her dining room ceiling.  I suggested my metallic "antique copper" finish.  It doesn't reflect in this photo, but it looks so nice with her new wood floors and the rest of her decor.
I really enjoyed working in this home.  The living room and master bedroom have very large windows and I was able to see deer and lots of birds.  Oh, and some squirrels running around on her very large deck.
But, my favorite thing was playing with sweet, little Kaci!!



1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous green. It must blend beautifully with the outdoor surroundings. Just perfect.

    ReplyDelete