HomeMi CasaTutorialsInteriors etcMurals and ArtworkPainted Furniture

Thursday, October 25, 2012

PAINTING BLACK & AN "ANTIQUE COPPER" SPECIAL FINISH ON KITCHEN CABINETS

PAINTING BLACK & AN "ANTIQUE COPPER" SPECIAL FINISH ON KITCHEN CABINETS     

 I love!! this kitchen.
My client is a great decorator.  
He was remodeling his kitchen and asked me to do an
 "antique copper" special finish on his kitchen cabinets.
The cabinets were stained wood and he wanted to leave a lot of it showing.  He showed me the areas he wanted to paint the "antique copper" and some areas he wanted me to paint black. 
 It looks great!!
Because of my camera flash the copper is reflecting a little too much, but in real light it doesn't reflect like this and you can see how well all of the colors blend.
The tile backsplash and the saltillo floors are just wonderful with the cabinet colors.  
He added an antique copper farm sink and an antique copper faucet.
I love!! this kitchen.

2 comments: