HomeMi CasaTutorialsInteriors etcMurals and ArtworkPainted Furniture

Saturday, March 28, 2015

PAINTING GAYLE'S MANTEL FROM PICKLED/WHITE WASHED OAK TO BLACK DISTRESSED

PAINTING GAYLE'S MANTEL FROM PICKLED/WHITE WASHED OAK TO BLACK DISTRESSED

Gayle has such a beautiful home.
A few years back when I was painting for her, I suggested that she let me paint her pickled/white washed oak mantel black and distressed.
 I knew it would be so beautiful with her peaches and off white colors around the room.
She said "ok", so here is the finished mantel.

Isn't her living room just wonderful!!
To visit the original post and more pictures and information, visit this link:
PAINTING GAYLE'S MANTEL
Each week this is one of my most viewed posts from Internet searches and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment