HomeMi CasaTutorialsInteriors etcMurals and ArtworkPainted Furniture

Thursday, March 19, 2015

COUNTRY HOME WHERE I'M PAINTING SPECIAL DISTRESSED FINISHES ON ALL OF THE CABINETS

COUNTRY HOME WHERE I'M PAINTING SPECIAL DISTRESSED FINISHES ON ALL OF THE CABINETS

Here are some pictures of the beautiful home in the country where I've been painting for several weeks. 
And, that's me painting the kitchen cabinets.  
Actually, I was sealing them today.  Two coats of sealer.
In this house, I have painted special finishes on the cabinets in 5 bathrooms, den, large laundry, kitchen and pantry.  
A whole lot of hard work!!  But, I love working with these guys.
They wanted everything to look old.
Here is the mantel over the stove (to be).  The cabinets in this kitchen are staggered and this area is taller than the other cabinets.  
My dream kitchen!
Here, I'm standing in the garage entry or I guess it might be a mudroom.
The opening on the right is the dining room and on the left is the kitchen.
The next one is the huge front door on the right and the great room on the left.
Just before the stairs, a guest bedroom on the left and office on the right.
I think this house is probably around 6,000 sq. ft.  
Mario is installing subway tile in the pantry and in the kitchen.  
This is the white granite and I'm amazed that my flash keeps picking up all of the "way deep" undertones.  This granite is actually mostly white with a very light gray here and there and a very light brown here and there.
Actually, the subway tiles are the color of the granite and that's why it is absolutely beautiful together.  
I'll be sharing more pictures of this WONDERFUL country home.
I feel privileged to get to work here.
The native bird sounds are everywhere in the tall oak trees. 
And, there are deer grazing as I'm driving into the neighborhood.
Does that sound dreamy, or what!

6 comments:

  1. I truly admire your work Lynda. its what I luv to do, but of late, haven't had any such jobs. so I have been plugging away at canvasses in acrylic and drawings in graphite and charcoal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! So, you know it's all hard work. I love your artwork!

      Delete
  2. Lynda, you do such beautiful work - everything that I have seen is just perfect. Looking forward to seeing your final results in the lovely home..
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Mary! That's very, very nice of you! I will keep sharing pictures.

      Delete