HomeMi CasaTutorialsInteriors etcMurals and ArtworkPainted Furniture

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

MY FIRST DIY eBOOK PAINTING WITH A GEL STAIN

MY FIRST DIY eBOOK PAINTING WITH A GEL STAIN

Recently, I completed my first instructional eBook.  
It's about painting a door, but you could use the same information for painting woodwork trim in your home, a piece of furniture, kitchen cabinets or anything that might be painted with paint and you want it to look like a stained wood.
 ~
A client got a new front door and it had a white primer on it.  She wanted a dark stained wooden front door but the one she wanted was really expensive.  A friend told her that it was easy to stain the white one with a gel stain and make it look similar to the one she liked.  Since she's not really a painter, it was a challenge for her and didn't turn out the way she thought it would and gave up!
So, she brought it to me.
I work with gel stains a lot and decided to compose an eBook to show how I work with gel stains because they're a little tricky to work with.  This 13 page eBook shows you step by step how I use my brush strokes to simulate wood grain.
If you are wanting to change any door, cabinet or piece of furniture and would like to see my technique, here is a link to purchase my very first eBook in PDF form.


If you're interested in my eBook, but would rather have a 
"PRINT COPY"
that is available for purchase, also.
Thank you for your interest!

No comments:

Post a Comment