HomeMi CasaTutorialsInteriors etcMurals and ArtworkPainted Furniture

Thursday, June 14, 2012

FINALLY GOT THE COLOR RIGHT!!

     Well, the color looks so, so nice with the ceiling and woodwork, now.  After I mixed the paint, I was still a bit stressed, because the lighting in a room, reflections of furniture colors, etc. can change a color, once you've painted it. 
     Also, I painted the dark brown walls of one of my client's bathrooms.  The walls are now, a nice, soft aqua.  She found a really cute shower curtain and rugs, so she wanted me to paint one of the colors in the fabric.  She'll be home tomorrow from her trip, so I'm eager to know if everything is how she envisioned.  I think she'll be very happy with her new look. (Remember, it's a drastic color change from the dark green walls in her dining room and bright, intense yellow walls in her kitchen.)
    

No comments:

Post a Comment