HomeMi CasaTutorialsInteriors etcMurals and ArtworkPainted Furniture

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

NEW AGAIN! PAINTING, AGING & DISTRESSING OLD FURNITURE


Today, James and Richard picked up this furniture that I painted for a client.  The french provincial dresser, chest of drawers and night stand belonged to her mother and I think my client said it used to be her's, when she lived at home.  Now, it is on it's way to her home.  She wanted me to paint it this aqua/blue and, age and distress it. I painted the handles to match the furniture. She's going to pick out new bedding, etc., for her bedroom.  I know it will all look very nice, when she finishes decorating around her new/old furniture.
      It's always so nice, when I'm finished with furniture and they move it out of my house.  These pieces have been in my living room and dining room.  Finally, my house belongs to me, again.  Not complaining, though!  I love working with furniture!!
   




   

1 comment:

  1. I love the finish you gave these pieces. They are so pretty and perfectly aged.

    ReplyDelete