HomeMi CasaTutorialsInteriors etcMurals and ArtworkPainted Furniture

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

HAND PAINTED (TROMPE L'OEIL) CLOTHESLINE IN A LAUNDRY ROOM & TUTORIAL

HAND PAINTED (TROMPE L'OEIL) CLOTHESLINE IN A LAUNDRY ROOM & TUTORIAL

My client wanted to dress up her laundry room.  She asked me to faux paint the walls and paint a clothesline on one wall.  She left the artwork up to me.  This is what I painted:
 
She had a grandchild, so I painted a teddy bear.
They were huge SPURS fans, so I painted this t-shirt on the clothesline.  
My client was really happy with her new laundry room.
It's a nice surprise when you turn the corner into the room.
~
TUTORIAL
It would be so easy for someone to paint this clothesline and laundry.  There isn't a lot of detail in the artwork.  You might be more comfortable drawing and cutting out patterns of  the different laundry you want to hang on your wall.  Then trace it onto the wall and paint it.  It would be really cute to paint this in a girl's room, too.  Maybe, something on a clothes hanger.  
Use your imagination and have fun!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment