HomeMi CasaTutorialsInteriors etcMurals and ArtworkPainted Furniture

Thursday, September 17, 2015

PAINTING A BLUE PLUMBAGO CANVAS FOR KAREN'S FRONT PORCH

PAINTING A BLUE PLUMBAGO CANVAS FOR KAREN'S FRONT PORCH

Remember, I painted artwork on Karen's front door and garage door?
Well, she was looking through my stash of "getting started" canvases and she came across this one.  She told me what she wanted and asked me to finish it for her front porch.
A large piece of plywood is a sturdy backdrop.  
I hang my canvases on a nail and it's a perfect height for me to work.
Karen and I hung this painting on her front porch.  She has blue cushions in those wicker chairs.  When they bloom, her arch is covered with pink roses.  
She wants blue, blue, blue everywhere and it's looking really beautiful.  
She is going to paint those brown porch rails blue, too.
Recently, Karen had the front of her house landscaped with tons of pink, purple and blue flowers.  It really does look nice.  The stair rails and pots will be painted blue.
HERE IS A LINK TO HER FRONT DOORS THAT I PAINTED:

No comments:

Post a Comment