HomeMi CasaTutorialsInteriors etcMurals and ArtworkPainted Furniture

Wednesday, April 24, 2019

PAINTING SUSAN'S ORANGE/TAN OAK DINING CHAIRS & CHINA CABINET TO A BLACK DISTRESSED FINISH

PAINTING SUSAN'S ORANGE/TAN OAK DINING CHAIRS & CHINA CABINET TO A BLACK DISTRESSED FINISH

Susan was moving into a new home and making lots of changes in her colors and decor.  Her very nice, older "orange/tan oak" dining set was not going to work.  So, she asked me to paint the chairs and china cabinet to a black and a little bit distressed technique.
My house is small, so when I have big furniture to paint I have to move things around in my living room and dining room to make room for it.  Then, it is sooo nice when everything has been picked up and I get my house back in order.
So many clients ask me to paint their older brown stained or lighter furniture.  Many times they want it to be painted black.  It always looks so nice, updated and like new again.  Susan is going to put her collection of blue and white dishes in her new black china cabinet.
Won't that be stunning!!
Susan only wanted the edges distressed.  The design on these chairs was so beautiful and looked really great after painted black.
Waiting to be picked up.  These chairs were soooo heavy!!
Looks much better, now.
"Before"
Thank you, Susan, Marsha and Kara.

No comments:

Post a Comment