HomeMi CasaTutorialsInteriors etcMurals and ArtworkPainted Furniture

Saturday, March 4, 2017

HAND PAINTING PINK FLOWERS ON A WHITE MIRROR FOR A BABY GIRL NURSERY

HAND PAINTING PINK FLOWERS ON A WHITE MIRROR FOR A BABY GIRL NURSERY

This mirror was an older plain white mirror.
I painted the pink flowers to match new bedding for a baby girl.
The white paint finish looked like lacquer, so instead of repainting it I sanded really well before painting the flowers.  I used craft paints because they are so durable and wipeable.  The mirror was older and had only a few small chips and scratches. 
 I used Ceramcoat white craft paint to touch up.  
Usually, when I'm touching up something that is very white, 
Ceramcoat's white is a good match.
These flowers are so sweet.
 I finished painting it just in time for the baby shower today.
(click on picture for a larger view)

No comments:

Post a Comment