HomeMi CasaTutorialsInteriors etcMurals and ArtworkPainted Furniture

Saturday, March 11, 2017

HAND PAINTED ART ~ CASTLE MURAL FOR LITTLE MORGAN'S ROOM

HAND PAINTED ART ~ CASTLE MURAL FOR LITTLE MORGAN'S ROOM

Recently Morgan got married.  She was such a beautiful bride!
It reminded me of a castle mural I painted for her when she was 5 years old.
Her mom saw a castle I painted in my playroom and wanted one for Morgan.
I went digging through my pictures and found these to share with you.
I painted Morgan as a princess with blue sparkles on her beautiful dress and
she was tossing a rose to her prince.
Turns out her new husband has dark hair, too.
Sparkly daddy blue bird carrying ribbons to his nest.
I added sparkle paint to his feathers.
This is a picture of curious, sweet Simba and
Mama bird rushing to protect her nest.
On either side of her bunny bed, 
I painted larkspur with a lady bug and a butterfly.
Morgan was tiny and 5 years old. 
 I stood on my ladder and held her up to draw her name with a pencil.
Then, I painted it blue.
So cute!!
Painted a large tree in her dressing room.
Daddy sparkly bluebird, again.
I love, love, love this castle mural that I painted for little Morgan.
She and her mommy LOVED it, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment