HomeMi CasaTutorialsInteriors etcMurals and ArtworkPainted Furniture

Thursday, September 8, 2022

HAND PAINTING TROMPE L'OEIL ART TREE & FLOWER POTS IN A STAIRWELL

                    HAND PAINTING TROMPE L'OEIL ART TREE & FLOWER POTS IN A STAIRWELL

  My client asked me to paint something in her stairwell, maybe a tree or something.
Since her carpet was a dark luscious green I couldn't help myself!!
 I had to paint a crepe myrtle tree and pots of flowers.
I love to paint trees and flowers more than anything.  
And, I love to paint "old" pots.
The ivy is trailing out of the pot, around the tree trunk and other pots.  
Also, I painted the ivy winding up and down the stairwell.  
I painted the tree and flowers to wrap around the corner a little bit for a more authentic look.
This was a fun project!
(12/31/12)

4 comments:

  1. That is quite an indoor garden that really makes a statement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you really don't see it until you're approaching or passing the stairwell and then it's a surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic blogg..... just love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!! and, thank you for following. I'll follow back, soon.

    ReplyDelete