HomeMi CasaTutorialsInteriors etcMurals and ArtworkPainted Furniture

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

PAINTING DINING CHAIRS BLACK FOR ANNA & DIEGO

PAINTING DINING CHAIRS BLACK FOR ANNA & DIEGO

Anna and Diego have a beautiful new home.
 They felt some of their furniture needed to be updated to fit with their new decor.
 They asked me to paint their breakfast room chairs.
A few years ago, I painted their kitchen island in their other home.
Anna asked me to paint her chairs similar to the island.
I painted them black and rubbed the paint off of the design.
Anna found this beautiful fabric and recovered the chair seats (herself).
I love the colors.  They look so good with her new black chairs.
Their table had a black base, so the chairs looked really good with that, too.
Chairs "before".

No comments:

Post a Comment