HomeMi CasaTutorialsInteriors etcMurals and ArtworkPainted Furniture

Wednesday, November 10, 2021

PAINTING ANITA & GERALD'S RED BREAKFAST ROOM CHAIRS TO BLACK & METALLIC GOLD

PAINTING ANITA & GERALD'S RED BREAKFAST ROOM  CHAIRS TO BLACK & METALLIC GOLD

This is the breakfast room table I painted for Anita.
She asked me to paint it a metallic silver finish.
Her chairs were red and she liked the red, but thought she would be happy with them painted black since she was making a lot of changes in her decor colors.
So, I painted them black with metallic gold artwork.  I used a stencil for the design.
Painted black, they look sooooo beautiful with her metallic silver table.
As I painted the table, I left those dark streaks.  That really ties in with the black chairs, too.
I love, love this picture!!  It's been hard for me to catch the silver "metallic" finish with my camera.  After Anita picked up the chairs and took them home, she sent these pictures to me.  You can see the "metallic" silver table and "metallic" gold on the chairs "reflecting" light.
On the chairs, I painted a hard finish black satin paint and sealed with a satin sealer.
They should hold up very well to the natural wear and tear of family use.
These colors are just wonderful with Anita's new breakfast decor.
The stencil I used looks like rooster feathers to match the chair cushions.
Painting chairs in my studio.
Anita's paint projects are almost completed.
 I'm really proud of the way everything has turned out.
"Before"
~
Here is a link to Anita's kitchen and paint projects during November & December:
PAINTING ANITA'S KITCHEN CABINETS
~
FOR HOME DECORATING PROJECTS & TUTORIALS
VISIT MY
LYNDA BERGMAN DIY BLOG
Original post on 12/11/17

No comments:

Post a Comment