HomeMi CasaTutorialsInteriors etcMurals and ArtworkPainted Furniture

Monday, April 25, 2016

WORKING IN PATTI'S FABULOUS NEW HOME~WHIMSICAL & WONDERFUL!!

WORKING IN PATTI'S FABULOUS NEW HOME~WHIMSICAL & WONDERFUL!!

Today I was working at Patti's new home again.
 I love, love, love working with her.  
And, I really LOVE the way she decorates. 
Isn't this warm and wonderful!
That moose head over her stove was a housewarming gift.
Sooo cute!!
When I walk into Patti's home it just makes me smile.  
Look at those metal climbing figures!! Aren't they the cutest thing!
Her fireplace is so tall and these figures are whimsical and just perfect to fill in an open space.
Patti said I can share more pictures with you.  As soon as I'm finished working on her furniture, I'll take a few more pictures.  She's got lots more decorating to do. 
 I can hardly wait to see what's next!!

No comments:

Post a Comment