HomeMi CasaTutorialsInteriors etcMurals and ArtworkPainted Furniture

Monday, March 14, 2016

HAND PAINTING TROMPE L'OEIL POTS OF PLANTS & IVY ARTWORK AROUND MARGIE'S BATHTUB

HAND PAINTING POTS OF PLANTS & IVY ARTWORK AROUND MARGIE'S BATHTUB

Margie lives out in the country surrounded by beautiful trees and wildflowers.
She loves potted plants and has decorated with lots of them in her home.
Her bathroom didn't have a lot of natural light, so she couldn't use real plants. 
She had seen some of my artwork at her friend's house and asked me if I would come out and 
paint some artwork on her bathroom walls.  It was a beautiful drive to her home.
 She already had these terra cotta pots hanging above her large bathtub.  So, we decided that I would paint this big pot of liriope and a small pot of trailing ivy.
I love painting nature and pots of flowers.
She was very happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment