Friday, February 19, 2016

JAN DRESSLER STENCILS FOR SALE IN MY SHOP ~ NEW & USED

JAN DRESSLER STENCILS FOR SALE IN MY SHOP ~ NEW & USED

Back in the 1990's I did a lot of stenciling and Jan Dressler stencils were some of my favorites.  Sad to say she recently closed her business.  Back then I purchased quite a few of her stencils and used several in my clients' homes.  The stencils on this page and in My Shop are stencils that I've saved in my stencil collection for many years and never used most of them because clients started wanting freehand artwork. Three of these I used and you can see paint or tape on them.  If you're a fan of Jan Dressler, interested in these stencils and want to see the prices, please visit my shop:
LYNDA B CO. COM
(Prices on most of the stencils are negotiable.  Just message me.)
The one on the right is a hole in a wall with a bird and nest.
If you want to see a couple more Jan Dressler stencils, they're in my shop:

No comments:

Post a Comment