HomeMi CasaTutorialsInteriors etcMurals and ArtworkPainted Furniture

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

HAND PAINTING ARTWORK VINE & FLOWERS ON RED POWDER ROOM WALLS

HAND PAINTING ARTWORK VINE & FLOWERS ON RED POWDER ROOM WALLS

Here is more artwork that I painted in Patti's home that is going to be for sale.  When she was building this home, she asked me to do quite a bit of artwork on ceilings, walls, etc.
This house is around 6,000 sq. ft., so there was lots of space for artwork.
 This is one of her powder rooms.  She had it painted an orangey red color and told me what she wanted and left the colors up to me.  You can't paint just any colors on that red.  
I painted these vines and flowers on all four walls.
She had the ceiling painted this same red.  She asked me to paint the crown molding with metallic silver.  First I painted the molding red, then swiped the silver over it.  
It looked really nice with the walls and metallic silver mirror over the sink.
She asked me to paint this little chest yellow, distressed and paint the top and feet black and white checkered.  Those checkered feet were not easy to paint!
 The yellow, black and white look so good with the red.
Patti always has the most beautiful light fixtures.  They really dress up each room.

No comments:

Post a Comment