HomeMi CasaTutorialsInteriors etcMurals and ArtworkPainted Furniture

Thursday, February 13, 2014

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS HEART KNOTHOLE?? HAVE A SWEETHEART OF A DAY ON VALENTINE'S DAY

Can you believe this HEART KNOTHOLE??


Last weekend, my friend Gus put a wooden frame around my sewing/laundry/workroom window.  I wanted a place to hang sewing tools, etc.
When I was priming this wood to paint it, I saw this heart and couldn't believe it!!  Right here at this time of year...February 14!!
I love it!!


Yes, this is my sewing room and it has windows on two sides of the room.  I can see my backyard while I'm sewing, working or folding laundry.


And, I hammered nails into a beam that runs across the middle of the room.  The nails are so handy to hang my laundry.
My work coveralls!
And, the canvas bags that I use to carry my supplies and small equipment to work each day.
This might be my favorite room in my home.  It's 10'x15' and I can do so much in here.  Also, I have cabinets and drawers where I store sewing and craft supplies.
You can't see it, but I have a large work table against the wall on the left.  It's so handy for cutting out fabric or any project I might be working on.
I love this room!!

4 comments:

  1. I love your workspace.

    I have 3 windows in my workspace, but none looks at anything spectacular - the side fence, the trash cans or the garage. I think I need to decorate the side fence and hang a bunting on the fence above the trash cans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think you should paint artwork flowers or anything at all on your fence and garage. I've done that and love it!

      Delete
  2. I love it! Happy Valentine's Day! Do you make your overalls? I really like them :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Yes, I make my overalls. I designed a pattern a long time ago. They're so big and comfortable. One of these days, I'll make copies of my pattern and put them in my shop.

      Delete