HomeMi CasaTutorialsInteriors etcMurals and ArtworkPainted Furniture

Saturday, February 27, 2016

VISITING SAUNDRA'S NEW HOME IN THE COUNTRY

VISITING SAUNDRA'S NEW HOME IN THE COUNTRY

Saundra recently moved into her new home.  She's still working to get everything in it's place.
Remember a few weeks ago when I shared with you the large picture frames I was repainting.  Well, this is one of  them.  Once Saundra hung it on the new stones and with the new spot light it didn't show up like she thought it would.  She needed me to work on it a little bit more.  So, this week I got to drive out to the country and see her new home.  I suggested we paint black around the edges and that finally worked.  She's holding it up for my photo.
Here is a link to the:
Her new home is really beautiful!  Love these light fixtures in her entry hall.
Dining Room.  
There's a hallway on the other side of the room leading to her butler's pantry and kitchen.
This is her very open great room, kitchen and smaller dining area. 
 Those huge windows look over a greenbelt and woods full of oak trees, deer and other wildlife.
She told me that one day when they came home there were four tiny fawns inside their fence.
(I REALLY loved that!)
Kitchen and HUGE island.
I love this table and chairs.  Look at the light fixture.  She has really beautiful light fixtures throughout.  Those windows overlook her very large patio and outdoor kitchen. 
 They're still working on that, too.
Love this bed.
I'm sure she'll be adding paintings and rug.
By the windows you can see the chairs that I painted and shared with you.
The pillows are so beautiful.  
The peacocks are sewn with beads that sparkle from the natural light of the windows.
Here are the chairs that I painted for her a couple of weeks ago.  
They look really good with her new bedding.
I just had to take a picture of this fancy commode brush holder.
It sparkles!!
I really loved seeing Saundra's new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment