HomeMi CasaTutorialsInteriors etcMurals and ArtworkPainted Furniture

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

PAINTING A WALL TO LOOK OLD & RUSTY

  PAINTING A WALL TO LOOK OLD & RUSTY

  Until recently, I haven't had a way to show and share my work.  I love what I do and have wished I had a way to show my family, friends and clients the variety of things that I do.  Then, I built my website, discovered Facebook and, now, have this blog.   
     Social Media has been fun for me.  I've received several emails and messages from people I don't know.  They've asked questions about my work, shared what they do and have said many kind words about my work.  Thank you so much!!
     Karen and Joe from Wisconsin have emailed me.  Karen loves to faux paint as a hobby.  She mentioned she wants to try Modern Masters rust product.
     Modern Masters "special effects" products are some of my very favorites.  And, rust is one of my favorites finishes.  I think Karen will have fun with it.  You can paint a rusty wall, pots, furniture, and anything you want to look old and rusty. 
     This is a wall I painted for a client to look old and rusty.
I know this rust faux finish is not for everyone, but it's a unique look. You can never be sure exactly how it will turn out.  It kind of has a mind of it's own.
  I love the look and love working with the product.

1 comment:

  1. Lynda, this is another spectacular project. I love the rust look and it really can look very sophisticated like the one you did here. I am new to Modern Masters' products and so far have been very impressed. Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete