HomeMi CasaTutorialsInteriors etcMurals and ArtworkPainted Furniture

Thursday, November 15, 2012

PAINTING SHUTTERS METALLIC GOLD & LEOPARD SPOTS

PAINTING SHUTTERS METALLIC GOLD & LEOPARD SPOTS

Patti had a small window in one of her hallways.  She found shutters just the right size and asked me to paint metallic gold and leopard spots on them.  They turned out sooo cute and nice.  Actually, they were wonderful with the rest of Patti's decor around them. 
She is so creative and such a great decorator!!
These were fun to paint.  LOTS of leopard spots, but fun.
Because of the angle of her hallway, I couldn't get a picture of the whole shutter.
From time to time I get to go back to Patti's house for more work.  And, it makes me feel good to look around and see my work in almost every room, sometimes several things in one room.  Her home is so beautiful! I'm proud I got to be a part of it.
Thank you, Patti!
~
VISIT MY
STILL WORKING ON IT ~ ADDING MORE & MORE TUTORIALS
VISIT AGAIN, SOON

1 comment: