HomeMi CasaTutorialsInteriors etcMurals and ArtworkPainted Furniture

Sunday, September 30, 2018

PAINTING DISTRESSED FINISHES IN ROBIN & JAVI'S NEW HOME

PAINTING DISTRESSED FINISHES IN ROBIN & JAVI'S NEW HOME

Robin and Javi were building a new home.  I've painted for Robin for many years and was excited that she needed me to do a few things in her beautiful new home.
She told me the colors and finish she wanted for her kitchen island. 
 So, I painted, stained and distressed it.
That is a bench in front of the island.
Robin planned for two dining tables to go in front of the bench
Don installed all of the tile in the whole house.
Tile floors throughout, bath tile and kitchen tile.  He did a great job!!
The tile on the floors looks like wood.
This will be their outdoor kitchen.
 In the background is a small barn that Robin will remodel.
I think she will have miniature horses.
Robin and Javi's new home is so beautiful!
Robin went shopping for antique doors.  Next post I will show you some of them.
~
LINKS TO:
MORE PICTURES OF ROBIN & JAVI'S NEW HOME
ROBIN & JAVI MOVED INTO THEIR BEAUTIFUL NEW HOME

No comments:

Post a Comment