HomeMi CasaTutorialsInteriors etcMurals and ArtworkPainted Furniture

Friday, January 8, 2016

AMAZING SPARKLING CRYSTAL CHANDELIERS IN PATTI'S NEW HOME

AMAZING SPARKLING CRYSTAL CHANDELIERS IN PATTI'S NEW HOME

Patti is moving.  
I've work with her for years.  She's one of my favorite clients to work with because 
 I LOVE her taste in decorating.
The bathroom I showed you a couple of posts ago was her new bathroom.  Here is a link to the cabinets I painted:
When she's finished decorating in there, it will be amazing.
She's going to use mercury glass in her bath and master bedroom.
I went by her new home this morning to take pictures of her new chandeliers.
 I wanted to show you what I love about Patti's decorating.
Look at this chandelier!!  It's going over their dining table. 
 The electricians just finished hanging it and the tape is still on the delicate crystals.
Isn't this amazing!!  
These three crystal chandeliers are in her kitchen.  They are so beautiful, too!
She's waiting for her kitchen cabinets to be installed.
They're close enough in this huge room and you'll see them all sparkling at the same time.
Are you as impressed as I am??
I could just stand and stare, they're so beautiful!
The side walls and ceiling are taupe.  The tallest walls at each end of the room are peach.  The wood flooring planks are wide and kind of grayish brown like barnwood.  
Patti gave me permission to take these pictures and I bet she'll let me keep sharing pictures with you.  I want to get a better picture of the beige and peach furniture in her living room behind that fireplace.  Her kitchen is on this side of her fireplace.

2 comments:

  1. WOW, stunning and I can hardly wait to see the end result. Hoping you will do a post.
    Have a great 2016 and wonderful weekend.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mary. I will share as much as I can. She won't be moved in for several weeks. Her new home is really beautiful, as you can see.

      Delete