HomeMi CasaTutorialsInteriors etcMurals and ArtworkPainted Furniture

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

PAINTING BLUE & WHITE STRIPES & MONOGRAM ON A LITTLE TABLE FOR PATTI

Patti brought this little table to me and asked me to paint blue and white stripes on it.  
She had a monogram that she wanted to paint on it for a little one in her family.
So, I painted the stripes and put one coat of sealer so it wouldn't get scratched.  Patti picked it up and took it home to paint the monogram and brought it back to me for two more coats of sealer.
It turned out so cute!!
She told me that she made this stencil from her stencil collection.  
Patti has such a good eye for what will be special and she was sooo right!
Wet Paint!
I painted the blue and then measured and painted the white stripes.
It started out with a stained wood finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment