HomeMi CasaTutorialsInteriors etcMurals and ArtworkPainted Furniture

Thursday, February 8, 2024

PAINTING ARTWORK ON A HUGE CANVAS TO COVER A HEADBOARD

PAINTING ARTWORK ON A HUGE CANVAS TO COVER A HEADBOARD

This is a link to a past project that I thought some of my friends might be interested to see.
My client showed me a photograph and asked me to paint something similar on a huge canvas.
She wanted to cover her headboard with it.
She and her handyman stapled this huge canvas onto a large piece of plywood.
This canvas cloth was very inexpensive.  I think you could paint just about anything on it for a headboard or wall hanging.  You could paint castles, ABC's, handprints, a panda bear, ANYTHING!! and it would be so cute or cool.  Big squares or big triangles and stars.  Stripes.
To read more about it, here is a link to 

16 comments:

  1. You did a wonderful job, it's beautiful, and looks lovely as a headboard.
    Clever idea for sure.
    Blessings, Nellie
    and Happy Valentines day a tad early............

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The picture she chose for me to paint really did look good with her huge beams and other decor. Happy Valentine's to you, too.

      Delete
  2. You have done a beautiful job painting the canvas for the headboard.....very cleaver idea. Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop! I hope you’ll join us again next week!

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely and unique. Love it! Hugs. P.S. I invite you to share at my Thursday hop this week. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. The tall headboard looked so good in her bedroom with the beams and other decor.

      Delete
  5. What a creative idea Lynda! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, my client had a great, creative idea. It looked really good.

      Delete
  6. This is so beautiful. You did a fantastic job!! ~Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My clients give me interesting things to do. So glad I have good pictures to keep forever!

      Delete
  7. Pretty headboard! Thank you for linking with Home Sweet Home!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful job, you're very talented!
    Thanks for participating in Floral Friday Fotos, hope to see your new contributions this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nick. I know it wasn't a flower but thought you might not mind because it was a nature painting.

      Delete