HomeMi CasaTutorialsInteriors etcMurals and ArtworkPainted Furniture

Wednesday, January 2, 2019

TOUCHING UP PAINT COLORS IN A SUNFLOWER PAINTING FOR A LAKE HOUSE

TOUCHING UP PAINT COLORS IN A SUNFLOWER PAINTING FOR A LAKE HOUSE

Several times through the years clients have asked me to change specific colors in a painting.
I have been asked to paint a boat a different color, clothing, backgrounds, more green in a tree, etc.  Once I was asked to change a hair do.  
My client found this sunflower painting and wanted to hang it in a bedroom at her lake house.
It had a purple background which didn't match her bedroom colors.
She asked me to paint the background blue.
Using craft paints I painted blue, blended with some white.
I lightly touched up some of the leaves and sunflower petals, too.
The purple was nice, but blue was better for her bedroom decor.
You can change colors in your paintings, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment