HomeMi CasaTutorialsInteriors etcMurals and ArtworkPainted Furniture

Sunday, September 25, 2016

CHILDBIRTH AT 65

CHILDBIRTH AT 65

CHILDBIRTH AT 65: 
"With all the technology regarding fertility recently, a 65 yr old friend of mine was able to give birth. When she was discharged from the hospital and went home, I went to visit. 
"May I see the baby?" I said. 
"Not yet" she said. 
"I'll make coffee and we'll chat for a while first." 
Thirty minutes had passed and I asked
 "May I see the baby now?"
 "No, not yet" she said. 
After another few minutes had elapsed, I asked again,
 "May I see the baby now?" 
"No, not yet" replied my friend.
 Growing very impatient, I asked,
 "Well, when can I see the baby?"
 "WHEN HE CRIES" she told me. 
"WHEN HE CRIES" I demanded! "Why do I have to wait until he CRIES?" 
"BECAUSE I FORGOT WHERE I PUT HIM, OK??"
(author unknown :)

2 comments: