HomeMi CasaTutorialsInteriors etcMurals and ArtworkPainted Furniture

Thursday, April 7, 2016

WORKING HARD FOR MY ONLINE CUSTOMERS & PAINT CLIENTS

WORKING HARD FOR MY ONLINE CUSTOMERS & PAINT CLIENTS

Yesterday, an online customer needed me to get something painted and in the mail
TODAY! for her little girl's 6th birthday.
 I worked fast, got it painted and in the mail this morning.
 Just received this nice email from her:
~

"Thank you!!!!! It is wonderful to deal with an individual artisan, rather than a corporation. I can tell you care about your customers!"
~
I really, really do care about my customers and my clients. I always work hard to get it right and exactly the look or paint finish they are expecting. 
This was a nice email from my online customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment