HomeMi CasaTutorialsInteriors etcMurals and ArtworkPainted Furniture

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

HAND PAINTING STRIPES & A PLAYHOUSE, PICKET FENCE & FLOWERS IN A LITTLE GIRL'S ROOM

HAND PAINTING STRIPES & A PLAYHOUSE, PICKET FENCE & FLOWERS IN A LITTLE GIRL'S ROOM

One time a family was moving into a new home.
The little girl's room was blue and the mom asked me to paint stripes for her.
I drew and hand painted the yellow stripes and green ivy as a border.
Then, I asked if I could paint her a playhouse.  
So, I drew and painted the outline of a playhouse.  Then, I painted the picket fence and flowers.
They placed a little table and chairs in the corner with the playhouse.
The little girl just loved it and her mom said she played near it all the time.
That was a fun project!
~
I found this picture in a stack of pictures of my work and thought it would be great to share it with you just before Christmas, in case it might give you some ideas for a little girl or boy's room.  The playhouse can be any color.  Maybe it could be brown and they could play like it's a fort or a cabin.
Or, draw the outline of a spaceship. 
 I bet they would really love that!!

2 comments:

  1. Feliz Natal!!! Que a manjedoura do seu coração esteja pronta para receber o Menino Jesus que irá nascer!!!
    Um ano novo repleto das bençãos de Deus!!!
    Doce abraço com carinho, Marie!

    ReplyDelete