HomeMi CasaTutorialsInteriors etcMurals and ArtworkPainted Furniture

Friday, April 26, 2019

HAND PAINTING TOY SOLDIERS ON A LITTLE BOY'S FURNITURE

HAND PAINTING TOY SOLDIERS ON A LITTLE BOY'S FURNITURE

My client had an old chest of drawers and asked me if I could paint it for her little boy's room.
She said he loved toy soldiers.
She was decorating his room with red white and blue, so those are the colors 
I used for the artwork.  The toy soldiers are guarding the castle.
Her little boy was very happy with his toy soldiers.
And, I had fun painting the furniture for him.
The chest of drawers "before".
There were handles and knobs missing. so I painted wooden ones to match.
Original post 4/26/2015.

16 comments:

  1. I'm sure that little boy loved his chest. Beautiful work Lynda. You sure are talented.
    have a wonderful week.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable Lynda! That must have taken forever to paint!
    Thanks so very much for sharing on Something to Talk About link party!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Karen. I drew one little soldier and used it as a pattern for the other ones. All of the measuring for the castle took the most time. I love the red and navy together.

      Delete
  3. Linda, you did a great job, the colors are really perfect. He did the drawers proud!!
    Thanks for stopping by Oh My Heartsie Girls WW to share this week.
    Hope you enjoy the rest of your week!
    Karren

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I bet the toy soldier loving boy will have so much fun with it! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lynda you are amazing. I know he just loved it. I would love it if you would share this fabulous post at our WIW Linky Party. Hope you can join us!

    Paula
    ivyandelephants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This puts a smile on my face!!! Thank you so much for linking it up at SHARE IT sunday linky party. It's great that you are partying with us now! I hope to see more and more of your work!! Have a good week! ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lynda this is such an adorable chest for a little guy that loves tin soldiers. So whimsical - I love it. Thank you for sharing at Share It One More Time. Cathy

    ReplyDelete