HomeMi CasaTutorialsInteriors etcMurals and ArtworkPainted Furniture

Sunday, February 1, 2015

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY MARKING THINGS OFF OF MY LIST

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY MARKING THINGS OFF OF MY LIST

I have so many things to do that I'm confused.
A long time ago, I heard a lady say that maybe you can't do everything at once, but you can to something.  So, I'm going to focus and finish one important thing on my desk.  I know I will feel like I've accomplished something and that's a really good feeling for me.  I'll mark that off of my list and get to the next project.  Hope you have a productive day, too.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Lynda,
    I make personal goals for the next day too.At first the list was way to long,so I learned to be realistic.I try to do the things that have top priority and mark of one by one.I love the birdhouse,never seen one like it.So beautiful.Have a great week.
    Hugs
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good to be organized. I love the birdhouse too, and can't remember where I got it a long time ago.

      Delete
  2. I hear you Lynda! My list is longer than my life span I think! I get overwhelmed too. Love the birdhouse by the way! Thank you for sharing it at What We Accomplished Wednesdays. Have a great week!
    Blessings, Deborah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! I know, mine too. The birdhouse color looks so pretty with those red roses and I just had to take a picture.

      Delete
  3. Yup, pacing ourselves and doing a little at a time helps us get er done! lol! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete