HomeMi CasaTutorialsInteriors etcMurals and ArtworkPainted Furniture

Friday, October 4, 2013

CHRISTA'S NEWLY PAINTED KITCHEN VENT-A-HOOD WITH METALLIC "ANTIQUE COPPER" SPECIAL FINISH

CHRISTA'S NEWLY PAINTED KITCHEN VENT-A-HOOD WITH METALLIC "ANTIQUE COPPER" SPECIAL FINISH

Well, I just couldn't resist putting Cody's photo at the top of this post.  He is funny and has the cutest personality.  I just love him!!
I just finished painting his mommy's vent-a-hood to go with her newly painted kitchen.
His mommy, Christa, wanted the vent-a-hood to be my metallic "antique copper" finish.
Here it is!
  The pictures never do justice to how beautiful metallic "antique copper" really looks.  Metallic paints reflect and look different, depending on how the light is bouncing off of it.  
It looks sooo nice in Christa's newly painted kitchen.  (The kitchen I showed you a few weeks ago, with the stenciling on doors and the black island.)
This vent-a-hood was always beautiful as the builder designed it.
But, when Christa saw her newly painted kitchen all put together, she decided she, for sure, wanted the metallic "antique copper" finish on it. 
 And, it does look amazing and ties in beautifully with the rest of her decor.

4 comments:

  1. I am crazy for copper in the kitchen and I love this! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love copper in the kitchen, too. Christa is looking for a large old copper pot to put in her new kitchen.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes, lots of clients do, too. But, I have repainted Christa's "antique copper" vent-a-hood and will post pictures, soon.

      Delete