HomeMi CasaTutorialsInteriors etcMurals and ArtworkPainted Furniture

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

PAINTING METALLIC "ANTIQUE SILVER" FAUX FINISH FOR DEBBIE

PAINTING METALLIC "ANTIQUE SILVER" FAUX FINISH FOR DEBBIE

THANK YOU, DEBBIE, FOR "TWEETING" SO NICELY ABOUT ME!!
Today, Debbie Tweeted:
METALLIC WALL BY SAN ANTONIO'S BEST ARTISAN...LYNDA BERGMAN. 
 ADD HER TO YOUR TO-DO LIST!" 
Today I finished Debbie's bedroom wall.  This is my "antique silver" faux finish.  Being metallic, it does reflect light and looks metallic silver.  But, in this lighting and photo you can't see the metallic effect.  Her walls and ceiling are painted in a smokey gray color, 
off white woodwork and the bed is a silvery bronze. 
All looks fabulous with this new "antique silver" wall.  
She designed and planned her new bedroom colors around this wall. 
Great job, Debbie!!
DEBBIE TWEETED: A cat...A colorful ladder...My favorite artist, Lynda! http://pic.twitter.com/y22uXMk7
This morning while I was working, I had to go get Debbie and ask her to get her cat off of my ladder. I needed to start working!  Cats always love my ladder.  I think if you will get a ladder for your cat and paint it or decorate it to match your room, your cat would Thank You! 
Debbie has a house full of happy girls, (two dogs and two cats).
     If you paint a ladder for your cat, be sure to use a flat paint or a non-slip product.  If it's slippery, I don't think your cat would want to climb on it.  Or, you could sand a glossy paint really well on the steps.  Maybe that would be ok.  This little Lola girl was just so comfy perched up there on my ladder. While I was working, she came in a couple of times and laid on the floor close to me.  I was sitting on the floor working on the lower part of the wall. 
 So cute!!
~
MORE "ANTIQUE SILVER" FAUX FINISHES I PAINTED FOR DEBBIE:

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing painting and everything looks beautiful with ANTIQUE SILVER.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the antique silver finish, too. With more light you would be able to see the reflection of the metallic silver.

      Delete